This course introduces an individually customizable approach for managing all of the “stuff” that overwhelms and clutters your desktop, your mind, and your life, freeing you to be more clearly focused on, responsive to, and productive with the priorities and time-sensitive requirements you face daily. Learn and explore strategies, structures, and tricks for collecting, processing, organizing, reviewing, and ultimately taking action on all of the inputs of your life. Imagine leaving the office feeling that all of your bases are covered, that some critical detail hasn’t been overlooked, and that you have a clear sense of priorities and actions to pick up with when you return to work the next day. You’ll leave this session with an individual action plan for putting in place a system for achieving just that.
As a result of taking this course, you will:
- Identify personal productivity pitfalls and develop strategies for overcoming them.
- Learn to trade the treadmill of time management for the propulsion of an effective productivity approach.
- Recognize how unmanaged "open loop" commitments clog their mental RAM, slowing performance, and create a system for addressing these open loops.
- Explore structures, tricks, and techniques for collecting, processing, organizing, reviewing and driving to action on all of the "inputs" to your life.
- Overcome the tyranny of the "urgent" and gain the grounding of the "important". Customize an individual system for mastering personal productivity.
Share with others