Those individuals operating in a changing work environment who would like to better handle and manage change.
This course discusses the types and stages of change which occur in organizations and with individuals. Participants will learn how to identify each stage and strategies to apply in order to maneuver through the change process.
As a result of taking this course, you will learn to:
- Identify and understand the types and characteristics of organizational change to operate more productively in a changing work environment.
- Identify and act upon opportunities for constructive change.
- Identify strategies to help facilitate someone else’s change.
- Identify and begin to manifest the characteristics of a change agent.
- Types of change and how they impact the workplace
- Understanding the four stages of change
- Positive actions to navigate through change
- Change hardiness self assessment
- Mastering change exercise and case study
- Completion of key learnings action plan
Share with others