½ Day or 1 Day
Managers and Supervisors
This course is for managers and supervisors to hone the skills necessary for effective performance management, including: planning, analyzing, evaluating, and recognizing performance. Topics include goal/expectation setting, analyzing performance, coaching and feedback sessions, and effective performance reviews.
As a result of taking this course, you will learn to:
- Plan for and conduct effective performance review meetings.
- Conduct an effective feedback discussion with employees.
- Incorporate coaching characteristics and skills into the workplace.
- Implement an action plan to increase productivity through improved coaching and feedback.
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Goal and Expectation Setting
- Analyzing Performance
- Coaching and Feedback Skills
- Conducting Effective Performance Review Meetings
- Triad Skill Practice
- Key Learnings Action Plan
Share with others